OphtAI: Integration Options
Our AZURE* hosted API allows for various integration levels.
Please ask us our documentation to chose the relevant integration level.
This service is used anonymously and we don’t store any retina photo.
*ON PREMISE installation is available.
- Results in a widely used structured data file format allowing integration by third party software.
- 100% of data is available for use and allows creating your own interface and reports.
- Results as HTML component to allow quick production of your output screens
- These HTML components received a CE Medical Device agreement
- Their use avoid risks of inappropriate use of the raw JSON file
URL contextual call
- Zero foot print, reached with an Internet browser without plugin download
- CE agreed Medical Device allowing for a diagnosis
- Display of results and confidence level for each disease
- Display of lesion mapping and importance using configurable superimposed map